Is your pet not as healthy as you think he should be? Does he have recurrent issues that your veterinarian can’t seem to get under control?
- Does he scratch constantly?
- Does he have trouble walking or jumping up and down, or going up and down steps?
- Are his stools always firm? Or are they sometimes loose or mucousy or lack consistency?
- Does he have chronic ear infections that continually return, no matter what you do?
- Does his skin have a general “doggy” odor that stays with him even after he’s been freshly bathed?
- Does he have bad breath, even after your veterinarian cleans his teeth?
- Does he vomit more than once a month?
Veterinary Holistics Can Help
If you recognized your pet in any of these questions, Veterinary Holistics can help. Veterinary Holistics are feeds and supplements designed by a practicing veterinarian with over 25 years of clinical experience. They’ve been formulated to address the hardest medical problems we routinely see in practice. And to add to your peace of mind, knowing that you’re feeding your pet the best nutrition available:
- All of our products and ingredients are produced and sourced in the USA
- All feeds and supplements are all-natural, with no added chemicals or chemical preservatives, no artificial colorings, and no synthetic flavorings
- All feeds and supplements are grain and gluten free
- Our production facility is an audited member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC)
- Veterinary Holistics is a voluntary member of the Association of Animal Feed Control Officials (AAFCO), and all our feeds and supplements meet or surpass AAFCO guidelines
- Our production facility is ISO-9001 compliant, and FDA inspected and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) certified
- All our specialty feeds and supplements are FAMI-QS certified
In general, there is no better way to produce the quality nutrition your pet needs than the way we produce it here at Veterinary Holistics. And besides our products, you’ll also find the latest news and views in the field of Veterinary Holistic Medicine. Dr. Anthony has been practicing medicine for 27 years, the last 9 years of that in a veterinary holistic medicine practice. So read our blog and sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of all the latest happenings in veterinary holistics that can help your pet.